Custom Search

April 03, 2010

A new day

Okay, so I woke up feeling okay, like I can finally drag my sorry ass back up on the wagon and start this all over again. I don't have the money right now, but I've been thinking about trying a plant protein detox just to jumpstart and cleanse, help me get my body on the right track. Life Time makes a plant protein powder mix that I hear is really good. The detox is meant to go for 2 weeks only, but it's not starving yourself ... you still get to eat one or two meals a day. I think I could do that, honestly, it sounds good.

But I guess that's for a later time, when I have more money. And a blender.

Breakfast this morning was a whole wheat tortilla with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a whole banana. Mmm ... kid food, burrito. I'm in love with the whole wheat tortillas, though, and don't think I could go back to eating the white kind. These are so soft and fiberlicious, so I'm stickin with 'em for now. I had a cup of fat-free milk, a cup of green tea, and shared an apple with Jacobi. Plus 32 ounces of water! That's what I'm talking about, I think I can get back on track now. I just hate thinking about food all the time, and that's what seems to happen. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment