Custom Search

October 02, 2011

Better?

Heading to the doctor tomorrow to see about surgery for this foot o' mine ... sigh. All of the bruising and swelling is gone, and I'm able to stand minimally on it but I'm still in the wheelchair. And because I was depressed after the accident, I gained about 8 pounds .... but since I'd just lost 7, it was a big deal :(

Like I said before, I resorted to SlimFast. Not my fave thing in the world, but I suppose it's doing the trick. I also started taking Xenadrine Results, and - surprisingly enough - I actually like it. It gently curbs my appetite and helps me feel more awake without completely diminishing my appetite or making me jittery. A plus! Huzzah! I'm hoping that while I'm still in the wheelchair and confined to a no-walking regimen that I'll at least be able to stop eating my weight in junk food. Weight loss would be nice, but I'm a realist. Just fitting into my sweatpants on a daily basis would be considered a win at this point.

Tomorrow, ladies and gentleman, my fate shall be determined - will I walk again? Well, I know I will, but ... will I walk soon? Or is surgery imminent for this woman ... tune it tomorrow (same bat time, same bat channel) to find out more!

*poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment