Custom Search

October 06, 2011

Moving Forward

...no pun intended (: Doctor said I can start hobbling around with a walker, as long as I still use the stabilizing boot. That's okay by me, I was super sick of being carted around in a wheelchair. I've been doing super good on my eating, too. The main reason was proooobably because we had, like, no food in the house, but still - woot for me!

However, last night was bad. I actually overate to the point where someone had to rub my stomach and I had to take a gas pill to digest everything properly. Now, don't get me wrong here - I know you're probably envisioning Garfield shoveling lasagna into his gaping maw at warp speed, or a Ho-Ho eating princess watching Oprah on Oxygen. Neither is true, it was just more food than I'd eaten over the last week combined, really. More than I was supposed to. Lesson learned, though. I was miserable with gas and vertigo, and slept with a blanket over my head like Michael Jackson was showing me off to the crowds below. Ugh. Done.

I have yet to actually weigh myself since learning I gained a ton of weight, and the day after a carb binge is probably not the best time. Tomorrow? Assuming I can not eat my hands, that sounds great.

No comments:

Post a Comment