Custom Search

January 30, 2012

Good?

My boyfriend got a job, yippee! I've also filed taxes, meaning we should be able to move out and find a place of our own pretty soon. With any luck, that is. The day after he got the job, I got news that we might end up homeless by the middle of this week but that looks like a distant possibility right now. After a lot of begging and scrambling, we managed to come up with what we need to get by this week so I'm holding my breath. A lot.

Next Monday is court for child support, and then Thursday is my next foot appointment! You know, he had me walking without my immobilizer but after two weeks I was in so much pain I couldn't move. Guess what? Back in the brace now. Next Thursday determines whether or not I need aquatic therapy, but I'm hoping it's a yes! I'm so tired of not walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment