Custom Search

April 12, 2014

I know this is silly ...

....but I think my new bed might be possessed with bad memories, or negative emotions or energy or whatever. I've been Googling how to sort of exorcise my bed but I don't think I quite have it right. I also had my boyfriend's brother "ping" the bed, so he said, to remove anything negative associated with it but I tried to nap earlier and had quite the nightmares. The bed is used, of course, but clean - simply because I can't afford something of my own that is paid for with real money. I cleaned the bedroom today, lit some incense ... I don't know what else to do. The room isn't really big enough to fit rearranging in there, not with the child's bed, too. And not without covering up vital air vents, as our room has no alternative source of air. I'm getting scared to go to bed at night; the nightmares are getting to be too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment