Custom Search

April 11, 2014

Spring!

It's a b-e-a-utiful day outside! I have the windows open and the ceiling fan going, much to the satisfaction of the cats. While I write and listen to music, it's nice to feel a cool, spring breeze. I just wish I felt better. We got a bed a little over a week ago, which means I haven't slept properly since over a week ago. I want to keep moving from the bed down to the floor to sleep, but it doesn't seem like appropriate conduct so I stay with the lover. Maybe the bed has some bad karma or something, because when I do sleep my slumber is filled with negative emotions and images. I cry, I sweat, I clench my teeth. Something has got to give. Maybe we should move the bed elsewhere in the room, hmm? Proper feng shui and all that. It might be a valid option.

No comments:

Post a Comment