Custom Search

July 12, 2010

Almost a month ...

I've been in Kentucky almost a month now, and my mother says I don't look like I did when I got here, or even when she last saw me. I'm wearing shirts now that haven't fit me properly in ages, jeans that I never thought I'd ever see myself in, and am actually keeping a workout schedule of three times a week at Curves without failure. I bought myself a proper aluminum water bottle like a real adult, have been drinking tons of water and (mostly) watching what I eat so I think by the time my weigh-in comes around again ... well, I'm hoping to have lost at least 5 pounds. I think that's doable, right? The Curves people said that I'll be building up muscle for awhile, but that helps fuel weight loss in the long run.

I'm down with that.

Hopefully, by the time Matt sees me again it'll be like he has a whole new girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment