Custom Search

July 01, 2010

Woohoo!

I joined Curves today! Mother signed me up for a free class, and I went and it was awesome so I signed up! I'm really excited, AND ... the coup de grace (heh) - I've lost 13 pounds since my last weigh-in on the 15th! I'm not totally certain, but I'm gonna attribute the sudden drop to sweating my ass off, drinking 2 liters of water a day and healthy portion control. Sweet! One time around the Curves circuit today and the trainer had to go get me a towel, sweat was pouring down my face into my eyes, making it not only hard to see but also to keep my glasses on. That's a fun time!

FYI ... losing this recent weight means I lost more in 2 weeks than I did during the entire Biggest Loser competition at my last job. Amazing what a less-stressed environment will do for a person ....

...now if I could just do something about this awful haircuit I got today. Oh yeah, and find a job :p

No comments:

Post a Comment