Custom Search

May 13, 2010

Finally!

Ahh ... after weeks of sleeping on the floor, I finally have an air mattress! Of course, it didn't come with a pump, but after an hour of using my hair dryer last night, it's mostly inflated and we slept fairly well for the first time in ... well ... a few weeks.

"That time of the month" being over, and my back starting to un-kink itself, I feel like I might be returning to myself again. I was sick, then had back troubles ... can't walk outside due to never-ending rain and cold (seriously, it's May!), so I haven't had the best month. I'm ready to just get the weigh-in over with tomorrow, then start fresh for my last month of the challenge. I may not win, but I'll have given it a good shot. When I get back to Kentucky, I plan on joining the Curves in town and working off some of this weight. It will feel good to finally take a deep breath again and unload some of this weight-sticking stress.

Today, I made a great salad for lunch, it looked fabulous - only when I started topping it did I realize my dressing had gone off. Boo, I had to throw the whole thing away! So instead, I ate a Lean Cuisine panini and a Yoplait yogurt. Brought one back to work, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment