Custom Search

May 26, 2010

Bah humbug!

I don't even care about this stupid contest anymore, I'm just ready to move and start over. Problem is, I'm a stress eater, a worry eater ... my life right now has been nothing but stress and worry, so yeah - I'm probably gonna gain a couple of pounds before I can be in my new structured settings. I'm going to think about moving back home like going to the Biggest Loser ranch - I'm not going to be allowed to overeat, and I'll be forced to move around. Weight just has to come off then, right?

I'm hoping. I only have a few more weeks left here in Minnesota, then I hit the road. Metaphorically and physically, I might add. The road to weight loss and the road back to Kentucky. Things are going to be better there, I know it.

I still have habits that I picked up here - lots of water, no soda, (mostly) watching what I eat, so I know it won't be hard to get back into the swing of things. I've just been so concentrated on everything and everyone else around me right now, I've sort of forgotten about myself.

As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment