Custom Search

May 10, 2010

Ripley's Believe It or Not

I'm pretty sure I have the plague; in fact, I was just about convinced of it yesterday. After enduring mockery at my expense from my mother, I realized that I do not in fact have the plague. What I do have, however, it a never-ending pulled muscle in my back, and days of diarrhea. Sounds fun, I know, but believe me - its glamour is overrated. With the enduring rain and cold, my pulled muscle and this bug that seems to have taken up temporary residence in my stomach, I'm not only off my walking for exercise thing, but also off my food, too. I don't feel like caring what I eat, even though it's always in the back of my mind. I'm off soda for good, I know, and I'm not eating a whole lot lately. Not out of starvation, just because I'm sick and pretty sure I'm dehydrated. If I lose weight come weigh-in Friday, I'll be amazed.

You know, waif-thin Kate Moss once said, "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Obviously she has no taste buds, seeing as how she could have slipped through the cracks between floorboards if she turned the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment