Custom Search

June 10, 2010

Closer ... closer ....

I am so excited to give Sue her purse, it's making me a little stupid .... like a little kid on Christmas, and it's not even my gift! Yay ... I only have to wait until tomorrow, at least. I sure hope she likes it; if not, I've got a new purse that I don't know what I'll do with.

Three more working days of ... work ... and then I'm down to the final countdown *cue theme music* My right ankle has, again, been giving me hell and I assume it's from the nice fall weather we've been having lately (hint: it's JUNE). I can't wait to start my eating plan again, and be in nicer weather, and be doing things again ... with my family. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad right now, honestly. My mind has been focused on doing and being and getting stuff together - the logistics of moving and getting from Point A to Point B. Once I'm at Point B, then I'll start getting my mind together.

More than anything, I'm going to miss Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment