Custom Search

June 01, 2010

Worst. Weekend. Ever.

It truly was, I must say. One of the worst I've ever had, I believe. After finally coming home safely on Sunday night, and having a day to recover on Monday, I feel almost normal again, if not extremely disorganized. It was absolutely a fabulously disastrous weekend, but I did well on my eating.

It's easy to do well when a) there's not much food around and b) you contract a stomach virus that makes you violently vomit up everything you've eaten, as well as have almost-uncontrollable diarrhea. I gotta say, that was a remarkable feat on my part. I became dehydrated and miserable, but hey - I must have lost at least a pound of two from it, right?

Ugh and sigh. While I'm feeling better today and my stomach has calmed to more rational waters, I still feel worn out and icky. On top of that, I've been on my feet doing a lot of stuff today ... and yesterday was worse, so fanning around probably didn't help. Uncommon exercise and diarrhea - a diet recipe for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment