Custom Search

March 14, 2014

And some good news ....

Went to the doctor this morning and found out my recent mammogram and subsequent ultrasound were normal, which a breast examination also mirrored today. The doctor literally said "I don't know why you're having pain; no one knows what causes breast pain." Seriously? I call fake on that one. He told me to take ibuprofen if it hurts and try to avoid caffeine. This makes no sense. This has been three years in a row that I've been having this pain in the same spot, and all I get is "I don't know"? Sigh. I didn't need a doctor to tell me no one knows what's going on. It's getting so frustrating! Now I guess I need to have my hormone levels checked with my family doctor. And if those are low, then what? Someone else telling me they don't know why the levels are low and just deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment