Custom Search

March 02, 2014

Time to Revive!

All right, folks, it's been WAY too long since the last update so let's get this party started again! So much has happened in the last YEAR that we're not going to pick up where we left off but rather start over in a sense.

We moved to Minnesota December of 2013; unfortunately, it didn't last long and we were back in Kentucky by January 2nd of this year. Along the way, I managed to lose about 20 pounds! Go me! I'm currently practicing a restricted diet and moderating my liquid intake - lots of water, not so much soda anymore. I had gallbladder surgery last July and am still suffering from the side effects of having it gone, but overall I'm feeling a lot healthier about myself and ... well, life in general. I'm ready to move forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment