Custom Search

March 11, 2014

Is spring finally here?

I've had a stomach bug or something for the last week or so and I'm finally starting to get over it...another five pounds gone, though! This makes a total of 25, and I'm super happy! Still have to get used to drinking water again after being sick, but now I'm allowing myself a soda every now and then and I don't feel like it's going to be an addiction again. Soda used to be my thang, and I felt like I couldn't live or function without at least one a day. When we moved to Minnesota I kinda weaned myself off it, and was like that for almost two months! Then I had a soda when Nick and I went out to eat last month and it was like nirvana in my mouth. I've been having one every week or so, and now I don't really feel good about it at all. Does this mean I'm growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment