Custom Search

March 08, 2014

Is this death?

I have gastroenteritis, and it feels like the end is nigh. Fever, stomach and abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea ... all of the finer things in life, combined into one convenient disease. So far today I've had a cookie and a cup of tea, one green bean and a bite of chicken. None of which fared well. I'm hungry but can't eat, and almost threw up in the bath yesterday because the motion of the water made me sick! Why can't this go away?! I suppose it's a good way to lose weight, if you're trying to be optimistic ... but I'm not at the moment.

When I do feel better, I've got some raspberry ketones to try that I got for free from a company called NutraH3. Don't really know what they're for other than a dietary supplement, but they smell good and come in a capsule that looks like I can swallow it without issue.

At least I can get some writing done during all this down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment