Custom Search

March 29, 2010

Bad weekend

Yeah, I fell off the wagon this weekend and ate poorly ... I paid for it by having nightmares all last night and not being able to sleep. Ice cream immediately before bed equals not a good idea. Oh, well. I feel like all hope is NOT gone, and I'll be able to walk the straight and narrow this week. In fact, I know I can. I walked to work with Jacobi this morning ... wasn't even winded. Walked to the park last week, and guess what? Not even winded. I am more able to go out and play with him, more willing to walk more places because my feet don't tire as easily (thanks, Nike!) and I'm not out of breath within half a block. I feel thinner than I look in the mirror, but I guess that will come in time ...

...I'm ready to move back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment