Custom Search

March 12, 2010

Thrown off

I feel like my whole day is out of whack. Took Jacobi to the chiropractor this morning for an adjustment, but since I had to miss work to do so, I feel like my eating is off. Doesn't help I'm still sick to my stomach from this horrendous, wretched, awful monthly aggravation, either. I feel like diving face-first into the biggest pile of crap food I can find. Even if icing gets wedged in unholy places, I feel like I could live with that - an icing-induced coma from a sugar enema can't be the worst way to die, can it?

I've managed to get by with a burrito from the gas station (my only concession to crap food so far today), a Smart Ones meal for lunch, lots of water and a mozzarella string cheese stick. I feel like eating my fingers.

A co-worker mentioned to me, "well, if you're hungry, you should eat." It's that theory that made me this way in the first place ... that and a countless amount of double cheeseburgers and grease, coupled with an unhealthy dose of stress on the side. If I go by that advice, I'll eat my way into a grave by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment