Custom Search

March 15, 2010

Okay, well ...

Obviously, posting from my cell phone isn't going to work anymore. Not like it worked before, but I thought I'd give it a shot and instead it looks like I'm speaking the same language as Balki. No more will I post from my cell how hard it is to resist the temptation of a corn dog, even when once isn't being dangled in front of my face.

I did manage to resist the fast-food temptation yesterday by opting for a salad at Walmart instead - 240 calories, I felt proud ... until I really looked at the nutrition information and realized it was also 660mg of sodium. Sigh. When will this eating healthy thing start to become second nature? Maybe when someone else is living with me and showing me how it's done? Possibly.

Weigh-in after 10:00 this morning. What if I haven't lost any weight? I mean, I doubt I've gained my eight pounds back, but it's a scary thing, the unknown weight equivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment