Custom Search

September 13, 2010

Apology

Dear Exercise Bike:

I see you sitting there, staring at me while I do homework and watch TV, read and play with my son. Don't try to hide it, I know you're lonely, and I am, too. You were so happy when you came home with me, thinking you'd finally be useful! ... and you will be. There were some hard, busy days last week and I'm sorry you sat there by yourself.

But this week, Dear Bike, I plan on using you and making you happy. In just a few short hours, I will be sitting on you and pedaling my way to freedom while you smile and accept your usefulness. That tryst I had with food this weekend didn't mean anything, and you know it - you're my exercise love, and I should really pay more attention to you.

So I'm sorry, Exercise Bike. You and I will soon reacquaint our friendship, and be besties once again. I love you, and thank you for supporting me (literally)!

Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment