Custom Search

September 02, 2010

On a quest for a good shampoo!

I don't like to admit it, but I have thinning hair. 29 years old, and I have thinning hair. I thought at  first it was from my pregnancy, you know? All those hormones make your hair grow in lush and thick and shiny and then because Life thinks it's funny it makes all that hair fall out again. But no ... this is just where I'm destined to go, I guess.

So I've set out on the quest for a great shampoo, something preferably with oils or vitamins or ... I don't know, something that will help my hair stay on my head! So I went looking at Become.com looking for tea tree shampoo, which I hear is awesome for making thick, shiny hair. Looking at it, it's also fairly reasonably priced, so I might check it out. I'm also going to look for keratin shampoo, since I hear that it's got protein and is good for strengthening hair.

And because I need something to coif all of this newly luxurious hair I'm going to have (eventually), I'll need a new hair blow dryer. Mine is something from the 80's, I think, and blows ridiculously warm air. Time for a new one? Sigh. Probably. While I'm looking, I should probably look for grey hair shampoos, too, since that also runs in the family. And I'm already starting to get them! What? I'm not old enough yet!

Well, one day ... in the meantime, I'm off to find a great shampoo. Maybe I'll find one that'll help me lose weight, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment