Custom Search

September 29, 2010

Selling out

My poor exercise bike, still getting no good use out of it. Know why?  Because I'm now on my feet for a good portion of the day at work, and I'm sore and exhausted by the time I come home. My arthritic feet are having a hard time taking this news, and until I get used to the stair-climbing and general business, I'm afraid my exercise bike will have to wait :(

The good news? I think I'm losing weight by default. Up and down those stairs plus being massively sweaty during my work day means my appetite for those eight hours is basically nil. I mean, I eat something for breakfast and bring my lunch with me to work but I don't feel like snacking or anything - and snacking used to be my downfall. During times when I'm bored or lonely - just when I generally have some downtime - I tend to snack. Like most things, I wish I knew the psychological reasoning for this but I don't. It's just something I'll have to learn to get around, and working my ass off seems to be getting my mind off food :)

As much as I hate to do it, I'm thinking about selling my poor little bike .... but then again, I might be in need of it one day, like a weekend day, and really wish I had it. I'm moving into a new apartment soon, so it's either now or never if I'm selling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment