Custom Search

September 22, 2010

Icky!

If ever there was a plan to lose weight at work, my job has it. This has been my, what ... fourth or fifth day in my new position at my old job, and I am finding that I now sweat my big booty off most of the day. Even in a temperature controlled environment with an oscillating fan ... I still manage to sweat. Not cute, glowing sweat, either - large buckets of sweat. Oh, well. Better for losing weight? That and those stairs are going to get me in shape, like it or not!

Being so hot most of the day also decreases my appetite, so I guess my job is determined to make me lose weight one way or the other! I'm still drinking lots of water during the day, which is especially needed now that I'm so stinkin' sweaty. Hopefully a new haircut tomorrow will also help me stay cooler. Changes abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment