Custom Search

September 01, 2010

Le sigh

I haven't been sleeping well lately, then I wake up at 5:15 every day with the alarm, since work is at 7:00. I can't keep doing this, it's wearing me out :( Last night, I kept hearing noises and imagining things which made me sleep with the lamp on for part of bed time - the other part, I was wondering if I'd slept through my alarm. I've already gone through a horribly long bout of insomnia this year, I can't do that again. I mean, I get sleepy - really sleepy - but I'm having trouble staying asleep.

Therefore, I had absolutely zero motivation to work out tonight; my body is so tired. I tried, at least,  but only got 5 minutes in before I could barely keep my eyes open. Maybe tomorrow will be better ... I know they can't all be good ones, and I guess this is just one of those times.

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment