Custom Search

September 30, 2010

Feeling better?

So, like I previously mentioned, I went on the hunt for a colon cleanser and came up with Dr. Natura. Safe, all-natural and reasonably priced. They claim to help you feel better, inside and out, and detoxify your liver and stuff like that. There's a pill for the liver cleanse, a fiber powder for the colon and then a supplement tea that you're supposed to drink at night before bed to help release all the toxins while you sleep and stuff.

Lemme tell ya ... I feel pretty darned good! In the beginning, though, I had some light cramping but nothing more than a small achy feeling. After 2 days, though, it went away and the cleanse was on! It's been a couple of weeks now (I lost track of my days, you know how it is) and I feel great - lighter than I've ever felt before, plus I've lost a few pounds, too!

So if you're lookin' to feel better, try checking out Dr. Natura. It's a pretty good deal, and I wasn't always in the bathroom, either :p

No comments:

Post a Comment