Custom Search

September 10, 2010

Hmm...

As I sit here eating an entire bowl of SmartOnes (or Smartpop? Something Smart ... ) with M&M's, I realize that I've pretty much blown this entire week. Donuts one day, eating out last night with the guys from work, my aforementioned popcorn freakout tonight ... geez. I try to do so well during the day, you know? But it's always one thing (well, in the case of the donuts, three things) that throws me off at some point. I wish the guy in my office that constantly eats would go away. Seriously. By the time I ate my Lean Pocket and string cheese for lunch at 12:30, he'd already eaten his lunch and 3 snacks! WHY?! Two more snacks before I left at 3:00, too? GEEZ! He needs to go away. Like, yesterday.

And why is it called Smart popcorn, anyway? (Smart Pop? Smart Balance? Smart Ones? ... I think the last one is a Weight Watchers product, though - not popcorn). What's so friggin smart about it? It doesn't make me lose weight, I'm still eating. It doesn't do my homework for me, although I wish it would. Smart Water, Smart Ones, Smart Pop (or whatever) - this "smart" craze is one that needs to phase out.

Smart Water? You mean to tell me people are going to buy water called that? It's w-a-t-e-r.

No comments:

Post a Comment