Custom Search

September 08, 2010

I call do-over

This day is sucking already. In fact, this whole week is impossibly sucking so far, and it's only Wednesday! Yesterday, I wanted to mindlessly eat and I couldn't figure out why. I tried to curb the impulse as best I could, but I was tired and miserable. Today, I'm hungry even though I've eaten breakfast, and I also started the day by falling off the kitchen step into the garage. Go me, huh? So I hurt, and I cried, and then I drove to work where I promptly smashed my thumb between my desk chair and desk. At this point, I'm surprised I'm still alive.

I bought a new scale the other day, and it tells me I weight 4 more pounds than I did at the end of July, yet I've gone down at least one whole size. Sigh. Is it possible that technology is against the advancement of weight loss, too? I feel down today, and am really fighting the urge to run out and get a donut. Why a donut, I don't know since I haven't had a doughnut in ages. Maybe I'll eat my apple and continue to look online for ways to make additional money by writing; that seems to be my go-to activity as of late.

Should I even attempt the exercise bike tonight with the clumsy way my day is turning out? I'm afraid of getting caught in the pedals or something at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment