Custom Search

August 16, 2010

Case of the Mondays

Oh, blarg! It strikes again - my bad case of the Mondays. Usually, this isn't true. I normally view Monday as any other day, when my son wakes me up early and I drag out of bed to go to work. However, The Mondays (great band name, btw) strike on occasion, and when they do - it's fierce. I've been at work for 2 hours already, and can barely keep my eyes open!

As with most Disney movies, I'd like to blame my lethargic Monday nature on Toy Story 2 but I don't think that holds water today. After being subjected to my 2,301 viewing of Toy Story last night, I promptly fell asleep when the movie started. As the soothing sounds of Tim Allen and Annie Potts lulled me to LaLaLand, I fell deeper and deeper into the abyss, finally dragging my carcass to a normal bed and dozing quietly until 5:15.

Is my lack of proper sleep making me bloated today, or is it because I've always been this fat?! Maybe it's my point of view, I'm not feeling stellar about myself lately and my food is starting to slip a little. And water intake. But I'm resolved to getting back on the roller coaster of weight loss, strap in and go for a ride.

Besides, I'm already selling all my bigger clothes and I can't afford to buy new ones again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment