Custom Search

August 14, 2010

Time to Sellout ...

Ha! Not really. Time to sell the stuff that doesn't fit anymore on eBay! That's what I spent a good portion of the morning doing, taking pictures and listing things. Seems like I had a ton of stuff, but I know that's not the case. I know it's only one size down, but it's a small victory, nonetheless. Maybe my loss can be someone else's gain (pun intended) :p

I got a job not too far away, working for a chrome plating plant. No, I'm not doing the heavy, sweaty work. I'm doing the girl work, the paperwork. It was supposed to be a temp job, but it looks like there's a good possibility of it turning into something more. No matter, I'm just glad to be working and getting a little money under my belt. My big, expansive belt.

I haven't been to Curves in a couple of weeks, but it's always on my mind. Now that Boy is in school, I want to spend time with him when I get home from work, and it feels selfish to go work out instead. I work 7 - 3, and between school, work and home life ... I just don't know where I'm going to fit it all in. I still watch what I eat and drink plenty of water, so we'll see how things work out. Right now, I'm just goin' with the flow, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment