Custom Search

August 24, 2010

Wow!

Okay, so I bought a recumbent bike off of CraigsList yesterday. It didn't get downstairs until tonight, then it sat there, taunting me to sit on it. I stuck my tongue out at it, and I swear it laughed at me. I wasn't feeling too hot this afternoon, so I said meh - I'll tackle you tomorrow, Loser of Fat. But the more I Twittered, the more I could feel its icy stare.

So I got on to shut it up. And now I'm a sweatball.

Five minutes in, I was pretty sure I was gonna die. That's a lot harder work than I thought it would be! I should be 20 pounds lighter by Christmas! Svelte and tan and blonde and ... and ... well, none of those am I going to accomplish from a machine, but I can try!

That's what I needed to stay motivated, I guess. Best $60 I've spent in awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment