Custom Search

August 31, 2010

Once upon a time ...

....I used to use a colon cleansing product. While it cramped me up something awful and gave me uncontrollable diarrhea, I couldn't deny the fact that I felt lighter and better at the end of it all. Here's a tip, though: if it's on sale for $9.99 at Walmart, there's a reason. I stopped taking it after awhile, simply because the thought of those cramps just made me miserable.

But now I'm wondering - is there a colon cleansing product out there that won't make me feel like my insides are being origami-d together? Hmm ... might be something to research.

I'm feeling good today, upbeat and positive. I rode my exercise bike last night, and am actually looking forward to doing it again tonight! Yup, I'm definitely back on the right track - thank you, Weight Loss Wagon, for coming back and picking me up again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment