Custom Search

August 24, 2010

Like something the cat dragged in

That's about how I feel right now.  My hand just plain stinkin' HURTS. I've still got it bandaged, but medicine might be in order today. Ugh.

However, I'm in a bit better mood than yesterday, when I was just mostly upset and angry. I think that Zantac is working, I don't feel nearly as bloated and oogie as I had been. Yesterday, as I mentioned, was a pretty good food day, so I think the wagon might be slowly limping towards my injured body and soul. It's all about the mindset, right? Mind over delicious matter, as it were.

I'm trying, but I don't think I'd been trying my hardest. Somewhere along the line, I'd lost the motivation to keep struggling. It's just weight, I kept thinking. Who cares? If people don't like me for me, then they can shove it.

But you know what? I didn't like me for me, and that was the hardest thing to accept. I'm working on it, but damn - some days I just feel like giving up for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment