Custom Search

August 30, 2010

Funday Monday

My office cohort doesn't work on Mondays, which has led me to believe that I have discovered one of the triggers that makes me eat. Trigger #1 - I eat when other people eat. This office companion is a large man that eats out at McDonald's (or wherever he can) at least two times a day. Greasy burgers and fries, large slabs of pizza or sandwiches and fries, donuts, muffins, cupcakes ... you know it, and I've seen him eat it all, washing it down with large take-out cups of Diet Coke. So I see him eat, know when he's going to eat and where he's going to go for lunch ... and then I snack.

Not good.

So now I've learned one of my triggers is being around people that eat, that's good! I'm going to utilize the exercise bike when I get home from work today, and sweat up a storm. That should be at least 100 calories from my day gone right there :) Even when I bought new jeans yesterday, I could easily fit into my new size.

Right now, this losing weight trip seems like it's gonna be a piece of cake (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment