Custom Search

August 25, 2010

Ohhh, I get it!

Thank you, Mother Nature, for once again taking your toll upon my humble body and making me feel like poop. In addition, I feel like snacking. Why do you do this? WHY?!

Sigh. I guess it just means extra time on the new bike tonight. That's okay, I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.

You know, if the Pasta Queen can do it, so can I! I have her book at home, and I love it. I wasn't quite as large, but I still know the struggles she went through quite well. I need to lose the weight, I promise to lose the weight. I've had too many disappointments in my life to fail now! At the beginning of the year, I vowed to make 2010 my year of change, and dammit - I'm going to! I've already started school again this year, moved back home with my family (all things on my Year of Change list) so why am I so stubborn at losing weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment