Custom Search

August 21, 2010

Feeling better!

It seems to be a cycle every now and then  - I do great on my weight-loss journey, then yummy food comes calling and the wagon leaves me behind yet again. However, I've just sold all my clothes that don't fit so I have nowhere to go but down, right? I don't wanna have to buy bigger clothes again, but I need to find some motivation again. I'm done with Curves for now, I think. I loved going there, but it's just too inconvenient for me to get to regularly, since I don't live close to it. Plus, I'm trying to spend all the time I can with Jacobi after he comes home from school, so I just need to work on losing weight for free once again.

I have an anger problem, and for a long while there my anger got the best of me. I tried writing it down and getting it all out, but that made me angrier. I took it out on everyone around me until there came a breaking point, and now I feel better. That, plus a prescription of Zantac and I'm feeling more like the girl I want to be.

Think I can really do this losing-weight thing? Sometimes I'm not so sure :(

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit and love the way you express yourself. Just get on to it... anything in life can be achieved with a positive mental attitude and self confidence.
    You can loose weight or you can do anything you like. It depends on what you believe in.

    And BTW, we just got a new follower.

    Take care,
    couponboa

    ReplyDelete